Skip to main content

Battle Chasers Anthology Out Now!

It's true, the long awaited collection of Joe Madureira's Battle Chasers is out today! The Battle Chasers Anthology includes issues #0-9, tons of development sketches, pull-out poster and unpublished pages from issue #10.

Let me know what you think of it!

*UPDATE*
Joe Madureira updates fans via Facebook.
It's true. The Battle Chasers Anthology hardcover IS OUT! Thanks for all the love and support. I've been super busy and neglecting my FB duties, but I will be back soon with a big update. PROMISE! Enjoy the book!!

Will this big update be about a new Marvel Comics project? Only time will tell!
← Next Previous →

Comments

Tom said…
I ordered mine on Amazon, have to wait a little bit, so pumped to see it!!

Excited to hear what people think. So, is there a significant amount of material we have not seen before???
Mike said…
I ordered mine on Amazon as well, I'll be waiting a bit before I get it too. I read on a forum it's a nice book
joemadfan069 said…
hey!!!!!I've receive BC anthology today!!!This book is awesome!!!!!
Inedites pages of books are so cool!! The poster is magnificent and skecth is out simply incredible!!!
I recommend it meme if one do not know joe mad and his work!!!! If we love heroic phantasy this is made for us!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
It's a great book but I hate this kind of stuff, why didn't Joe Mad just end the story propperly, it's a lot of time since he said he'll continue with BC instead of publishing recopillations.

I know he's on the videogame industry now but if he's not interested or don't have the time to continue with this awesome book at least he'll just draw the necessary issues to complete the story and not leave it on a 10 years cliffhanger.

Im a huge fan of Joe's art, but it's sad that he and J. Scott Campbell haven't finished their proyects, I hope they learn about Humberto Ramos's dedication about his work and most important, with their fans.
Anonymous said…
I'll be excited when a story arc finishes.

Popular posts from this blog

Art Advice 2.0 from Joe Madureira

Joe Madureira has continued voicing his art advice with details on what gear he uses, his influences, and skills needed for working in the game or comic industry. Art Advice 2.0 Now for the specific art questions I do get very often:   1-I use a technical pencil with HB lead 99% of the time. Staedler, Koo-in-oor, Prismacolor Turquoise, it’s all good. Take your pick. I use them all. Sometimes I work on paper that’s a little different ( smoother or more coarse ) and I may move up or down to an H or a B lead if needed. But I find H and 2H digs into the pap er and is too hard to erase ( Which sadly I do a lot of ) and B is too soft ( smudges like a mofo.) B is fantastic for going back over lines, darkening , and adding weight to your lines. Basically, ‘inking’ with a pencil. **Just keep a sheet of scrap paper under your hand or you will smudge the shit out of your drawing!!!** HB suits my needs 99% of the time. Really no need to switch it out, just adjust your pressure. Harder or...

Wayfinder Character Artwork by Joe Madureira

I've collected as much artwork as I could find from Airship Syndicate's new game Wayfinders that I believe is Joe Madureira's work. Enjoy the collection! First he's some early concept art for Project Skylight (Which is now Wayfinder).  Next here's some marketing artwork for the game featuring the main heros (aka Wayfinders). Here's some high resolution images of the individual Wayfinders: Wingrave The Seeker Wingrave is a templar clad in spell-forged armor and sustained by his faith in the Architects. He's a natural leader and true champion, always ready to defend the innocent and to smite the forces of evil. Silo The Tactician  Swift and precise, Silo makes every shot count. Born into a family of smugglers, he spent his life running under the radar and challenging tyrants. Now he's using those same skills to fight the Gloom. Silo loves long odds—the greater the challenge, the greater the thrill. Niss The Shadow Dancer  Niss is kin to the shadows, and ...

NYCC Battle Chasers Sketches

Joe Madureira has finished his two new Battle Chasers sketches for the New York Comic Con. They'll be 11x17 prints available in Artists Alley table L2. Signing times are 10:30am-12:00pm and 3:00pm-4:30pm Friday-Sunday during the New York Comic Con. Joe also answered a few questions about the prints. 1) Yes, Monika's boobs have gotten a little smaller (!) 2) Poor Garrison was going to be featured in his own print, but I didn't have time, and he ruined the composition of the team shot. So--I promise I'll do one of him for the next show. I didn't forget him! 3) I will look into some sort of online store where you can buy stuff without going to a convention. 4) These two particular prints are grayscale and resemble penciled line art on an 11x17 bristol board. Ie. It looks like pencils. I will have 3 other full color prints available that some of you may have seen at SDCC. 5) Yes, I do hope to get back to Battle Chasers someday. I do still love these characters, whi...